Service Safety Guidelines
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
We would like to take a moment to reassure you that we as a business will continue to maintain the highest level of food safety & sanitation to keep you and our staff safe. In addition to our normal practices we have implemented a number of new measures including:
- Increased cleaning & sanitizing procedures in our kitchen & dining area.
- Social distancing rules will include 6 feet (2m) between customers outside, you must wait to be seated. Servers will guide you to your table, if we are at capacity – we will place you on a wait list, please kindly wait outside or in the comforts of your vehicle.
- Guests must cleanse their hands with hand sanitizer provided for them at entry and exit. Guests must also read the covid-19 signage before entering the establishment.
- Seating capacity has been reduced to provide more distance between tables. All tables are 6 feet (2m) away from each other & safety barriers are in place for cashier. Number of patrons per table, limits 4-6 people, based on table size. Booth limit is 4 people.
- All staff are equipped with PPE & will be wearing for both your protection and staff, please be considerate as we are following AHS regulations by wearing gloves and masks.
- Individual condiments & sauces will be provided to each guest as per request. i.e. salt, pepper, sugar, ketchup, jams, etc.
- Although all tables are sanitized between seatings; if you would like an extra wipe down, we will be happy to sanitize your table & chairs again
- Two separate doors for entrance & exit, this will provide a one-way traffic flow which will help maintain distancing.
- For pick up – please contact the restaurant that you have arrived, the server will advise when to come in. Please come alone and exit through the assigned door.
We appreciate you & thank you for continuing to show your support of local businesses such as ours during these uncertain times. As this situation evolves, we will be ready to reassess and change our procedures accordingly. Be well and stay safe.